This blog has moved! Please visit my new website:

A working weekend

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010


I've spent the majority of my weekend working on custom orders. I have a photo album and a wedding guest book in the works, but the one I've been focusing on is the series of three books that I first mentioned here. I still need to finish the covers and then sew them together (I'll be using the Coptic stitch), but they are almost complete. I'm really pleased with the way they're coming together so far; they might be my favorite books that I've made recently. Stay tuned later this week for photos of the final products.


3 comments:

Lizzie March 21, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

The Japanese blossom papers are beautiful. I love the way you have used the same pink and white through all three books, to make them a cohesive set.
Can't wait to see them all stitched and complete!

elizabeth rosemond March 21, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

I agree with Lizzie. These look gorgeous already!! I can't wait to see the final pics :)

Katie March 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Thank you so much! I'm really liking the way the covers are coming together so far. I was lucky to find the blossom papers in pink, white, and brown, and book cloth to match all three. Gotta love Paper Source!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP